bakgrunn

mandag 29. mars 2010

Magnolia Down Under Challenges # 39

Hi!
I'm back with my contribution to challenges :STITCHING REAL OR FAKE.It can be hand stitched,machine sewn,stiching on a pattern paper or even drawn stitching:)http://magnoliadownunderchallenges.blogspot.com/

This is a chipboard and in back I have made a card so it can standing up.I have used paper and glimmermist.I have handstiched around the card used dabbers and also drawn stitching.Magnolia stamps are coloured with copics/promakers.Other things I have used: bordpuncher from Martha Stewart,cake napkin and flowers sprayed with glimmermist and inked with distress.


3 kommentarer:

jannes hobbykrok sa...

Helt nydelig!Kjempefine farger,og veldig søt Tilda!
Klem,Janne

Pink lady sa...

Nydelig kort du har laget!
Så fint fargelagt Tilda og herlige farger!
Klem Laila.

Jane sa...

This is gorgeous! beautiful details and colouring! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane xxx