bakgrunn

søndag 18. april 2010

Alota rubberstamp challenge # 33

Hi!
Today,My first entries to this great blog.I think Alota stamps are sooo cute and I also love challenges.This weew is the challenge - MOTHERS DAY http://alotarubberstamps.blogspot.com/

Here is my contributions:).Two stamps from Alota,masked them together and coloured with promakers/copics.Martha Stewart board puncher and pearl round the card.

Innside the card : text stamps about mother,on the one side of heart is standing mother.


3 kommentarer:

Marie sa...

AWWW what a Lovely card!

Thanks for participating in the Alota Rubber Stamps Mother's Day Challenge.

Andrea sa...

This is adorable!!! I love what you did with the colors. It looks so old fashioned. :)

Helene sa...

I love you sweet little card. So cute! Thank you for entering the Alota Rubber Stamps Mother's Day Challenge